Foreign exchange possibilities for students of the Ignatianum University
International Relations Office of the Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow is an interdepartmental unit being a point of reference for international cooperation with foreign universities.
Our support services include:
Ignatianum IRO coordinates academic exchange within Erasmus+ for Higher Education Programme between Ignatianum and partner universities. Erasmus+ Programme is one of the most recognizable international educational programmes.
Students of the Ignatianum University have a possibility to do a part of their studies at prestigious foreign universities, such as Comillas University in Madrid, Abat Oliba University in Barcelona, Bologna University in Bologna, Roma Tre University in Rome, Charles University in Prague, Eotvos Lorand University in Budapest and a lot more.
Moreover, within Erasmus+ Programme students can do internship in a foreign institution, gaining valuable working and intercultural experience.
Ignatianum IRO organizes lots of events and initiatives which are used to disseminate information about the possibilities offered by participation in the Erasmus+ Programme and also to engage local students in creating an increasingly international university. Some examples are: ‘Erasmus+ Information days’, ‘Internship days’, ‘International Day’ when our foreign students prepare some culinary specialties of their home countries, conversational groups and cultural-integration activities within ‘Ignatianum International Club’. The “Become a Student Mentor” campaign, which integrates local and international students, is also very popular among our students.
How to find us?
Room 203, first floor, office hours: 9:00 – 13:00, Wednesday: no office hours
Contact +48 12 3999 590, email@example.com
- Agnieszka Baran (University Erasmus+ Programme Coordinator)
- Antonia Kostopoulou – maternity leave
- Dagmara Wieczorkiewicz
More information on IRO website.
Our support services include:
- individual coaching advisory sessions,
- guidance in preparing a personal career plan,
- creating a CV and covering letter,
- job seekers’ workshops – advice on how to write a successful application letter, to prepare for a job interview or to deal with the recruitment process,
- meetings with company representatives and recruitment consultants – we cooperate with Adecco, Alexander Mann Solutions, and the Voivodeship Labour Office in Krakow
- entrepreneurship consultancy
- providing practical information concerning current job offers, internships, courses, trainings, summer jobs, temporary jobs, and voluntary services
Since 2013 the Careers Service at Ignatianum has been encouraging students to take an active part in its projects. In order to source a satisfactory number of internships, apprenticeships and voluntary work offers, we establish relations with employers and organize various projects and ventures, which enable our students to develop personal contacts with potential employers.
The Careers Service (ABK) is a member of the national Careers Service organization and the Commission on Careers Services of the Conference of Rectors of Academic Schools in Poland (CRASP).
For more information concerning particular offers, please turn to the Careers Service site, LINK.